We are hiring!
The Speakeasy Team is looking for German teachers. Find out more about what the job as a German teacher at Speakeasy entails here:
Your Tasks as a German teacher
- Conducting German lessons in intensive, evening and individual courses
- Preparation of the start and end of the lessons
- Participation in extra-curricular activities that the school offers
What you bring with you
- Speak German at a native language level
- Completed a degree in the field of linguistics, German language studies, German as a foreign language or something similar
- Take pleasure in communicating in German and sharing your knowledge on the language
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills
- Preferably you are available for evening courses
Are you interested?
Be sure to send us your application including a motivation letter and your CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!